The Cast of Merlin at Comic Con: As if we needed any more reasons to love Katie McGrath.
Katie: “I think at the end of the day, the Arthurian legend, the great romance of it is Arthur, Gwen and Lancelot -“
*crowd howls with laughter. Bradley makes confused face and motions ‘3?’*
Bradley blowing a kiss at Santiago! Never not funny!
- some big motherfuckin confrontation with morgana in the 2 part opener
- and she has arthur cornered and is flinging him around with magic or some shit
- and then she’s blown back into narnia by the sheer force of merlin’s magical fuck you
- and he’s just like touch him again and i will destroy you so thoroughly that nothing will remain of you but a pile of ash
- and a fuckin EPIC MAGIC BATTLE COMMENCES with Arthur like half-conscious on the side but still aware watching like what the fuck and in awe and shit
- and after when merlin banishes morgana to wherever the fuck he just sort of sways and falls down
- and arthur is pulling himself over to merlin to make sure he’s alright and just finds him passed out from the amount of magic he just used
- and he just sits against a wall and pulls merlin’s head into his lap and move his fingers through merlin’s hair and is just like should have told me all fondly
- and later when merlin wakes up in camelot he’s like what happened urgh my head and then it all comes back to him and he just gasps like arthur—
- and promptly passes out again
- and later when he wakes it’s the middle of the night
- and he goes to arthur’s chambers, desperate to explain himself
- and he sees arthur out on the balcony (shut up there’s a balcony now)
- and he just silently goes and stands next to him, overlooking their home
- and the silence goes on for a while until merlin’s just like shaking and worrying
- and arthur just like leans over and bumps his shoulder into merlin’s
- and merlin just huffs like prat
- and he knew they would be okay
- AND NEXT TIME ON MERLIN
- MOTHERFUCKIN COURT SORCERER MAGICAL SHENANIGANS
- ARTHUR, I REALLY DON’T THINK THIS HAT IS NECESSARY
- SHUT UP MERLIN YOU’VE BEEN LYING TO ME FOR YEARS YOU ARE WEARING THE HAT
- … YES, SIRE
Mind. Blown. To pieces. Just like his character’s stomach. XD
Mae Carol Jemison (born October 17, 1956) is an American physician and NASA astronaut. She became the first black woman to travel in space when she went into orbit aboard the Space Shuttle Endeavour on September 12, 1992. After her medical education and a brief general practice, Jemison served in the Peace Corps from 1985 to 1987. She resigned from NASA in 1993 to form a company researching the application of technology to daily life. She has appeared on television several times, including as an actor in an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation. She is a dancer, and holds 9 honorary doctorates in science, engineering, letters, and the humanities.
Inspired by American work uniforms, the New Balance ML574 “Workwear” Pack is a tribute to the blue-collar worker on the hardest working running shoe, the 574. The classic 1988 model is presented in four new versions of premium suede, leather and canvas and is served up on a traditional ENCAP outsole in either black or gum. Available at Persona in Nashua, NH.
This is an R&B version of “sunday” sang by the angel that is Patina Miller with some sexy ass guys. Your argument is invalid.
This is a fantastic version! I wish that the entire song was there! Also, everyone there… super gorgeous.